CBD pain cream is no secret to top athletes from the tennis courts to the motocross tracks to the football fields. Even if you’re not the number one ranked player in your respective sport and just nursing soreness in your shoulder from your long-ended high school baseball career, CBD pain cream can be a, well sorry we have to say it, game changer,
Just like any other addition to your health and wellness routine, it’s important to drill down on the plusses, minuses and efficacy of CBD pain cream. Of course, your crew here at Haygood Farms has you covered with an easy-to-digest summary of why we think you and your sore muscles will soon be obsessed with CBD pain. (And, we’ve got your hook up for a complete line of CBD products with pure, quality ingredients for the best results.)
But first thing’s first…
What is CBD Pain Cream + Why Should I Care?
What is CBD pain cream? Cream that contains CBD, obviously, but here’s why it matters. A strong set of research suggests that CBD has a multitude of properties that can help relieve symptoms commonly experienced by athletes, active people as well as many others, such as:
How does CBD pain cream work? Skin is the human body’s largest organ and there is a high concentration of cannabinoid receptors in the skin. This makes applying CBD cream for pain a very effective tool because it activates the endocannabinoid system through those receptors. As the CBD binds to those cannabinoid receptors in your epidermal and dermal skin, the results are an alleviation of pain and inflammation. CBD is very different from THC-based products as it does not have the psychoactive properties that get the user high or euphoric.
Who are some famous athletes that use CBD cream for pain?
- Megan Rapinoe – Women’s soccer legend Megan Rapinoe is a proponent of CBD for athletes. Rapinoe has spoken out to others about how CBD creams and oils have helped her heal faster and improve her performance.
- Rob Gronkowski – NFL fans consider Rob Gronkowski a household name and he’s made no secret about his love for CBD cream for post-workout relief and injury recovery.
- Gabby Douglas- Olympic Gymnast, Gabby Douglass has also stated that her experience using the CBD cream has helped throughout her career.
- Many other NFL players, UFC champions, olympians, NBA players and NHL Players among many others have come out to say that CBD pain cream has helped them in their respective sports.
What are the best uses of CBD pain relief cream for athletes?
When considering any CBD product, your best strategy is to look for companies that provide clear insight into the quality of their products and have a dedication to natural, pure ingredients that is apparent throughout the harvesting process. Haygood Farms’ products are organically grown in the scenic Sequatchie Valley, Tennessee with the ethos of the product line dedicated to sustainable farming practices and the very best ingredients. For athletes looking for post-workout recovery, pain relief or injury recovery support, check out Haygood Farms’ CBD creams for pain.
Our CBD pain creams’ benefits include:
- Cooling pain relief
- Convenient application
- Small size that can fit in a pocket, purse, gym bag or backpack
- Topical relief from minor aches and pains from sprains, bruises or cramps
- Vegan, non-GMO, lab-Tested, Gluten-Free
Two great CBD products to choose from:
- CBD Muscle Freeze Roll-On – Get fast relief from sore muscle after you practice your sport or workout with this powerful topical Play Good Roll-On Botanical CBD Muscle Freeze. It contains 1000mg of full spectrum CBD per bottle.
- Play Good Botanical CBD Muscle Freeze Pump – Your tired muscles will thank you when you throw this on-the-go powerhouse into your gym bag, that offers the combination of soothing aloe vera juice, anti-inflammatory turmeric and frankincense boswellia for pain.