CBD coffee takes two things people love passionately for a combo that creates all kinds of wins. CBD and coffee have been shown to hold a bevy of health benefits so putting them together seems like a true no-brainer. In case you need a refresher (or live off the grid), you can check out this refresher that details the abbreviated list of ways CBD coffee can add value to your healthy lifestyle.
The pros of coffee: Coffee is a powerhouse that brings a wealth of antioxidants that have been shown to fight against oxidative stress caused by aging, exposure to pollution, chemicals, ultraviolet (UV) radiation and even poor quality food and alcohol. According to a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, daily coffee consumption may also bring a wealth of additional health benefits including:
- Lower Risk of All-Cause Mortality
- Possible Help in the Fight Against Type 2 diabetes
- Lower Risk of Liver Disease
- Possible Reduction in Risk of Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s Disease and Depression
- Boost in Cardiovascular Health
The pros of CBD: CBD is a powerhouse in its own right as well. CBD has shown promising results in a myriad of studies. CBD’s endocannabinoid system (or ECS) mirrors that of the human body. This system helps us to stay in a state of homeostasis, our natural balance that can only be achieved when the functions of the body are performing optimally. CBD as it helps to create balance in our ECS, may also contribute to benefits such as:
- Pain reduction may relieve pain
- Reduction in symptoms related to anxiety and stress
- Neuroprotective properties such as epilepsy and MS
- Benefits to heart health, the circulatory system and lower high blood pressure.
Now that the case has been built for CBD coffee, there’s more news to share. (But, wait there’s more!) You don’t have to go to a fancy and probably expensive coffee house to get your CBD coffee. You can make it at home with your favorite cup of Joe with these tips from the CBD experts at Haygood Farms.
The Only Tips You Need For your Making CBD Coffee At Home:
- CBD coffee starts with your favorite bean. Whether you like a mild morning blend or a rich, robust espresso bean, the choice is yours. Whatever coffee bean you choose, make sure it’s one that matches your caffeine tolerance, strength preference as well as taste preference for the optimal CBD coffee experience.
- Flavors, creamers and sweeteners can amp up your CBD coffee. The additions to your CBD coffee can range from non-dairy creamer to flavors like vanilla, hazelnut or pumpkin spice – the Fall seasonal favorite. Choose something you love to make the perfect cup of CBD coffee for your optimal enjoyment.
- Hot or cold, it doesn’t matter. If you prefer the iced varietal of your coffee, you can still add CBD and make a drink that brings a laundry list of health benefits. CBD coffee is a drink best served piping hot or iced cold – you choose!
- Choose your CBD carefully. While all the other elements of your CBD coffee are left up to subjective tastes, the CBD you choose should be handled with a discerning eye. Seek CBDs from sources that offer transparency in their production processes, third party auditing documentation and pure ingredients like those found at Haygood Farms.
Haygood Farms has the ingredients you need to turn your regular coffee into a relaxing and Uber-healthy cup of amazingness. CBD oils from Haygood Farms are the perfect match to your favorite Java concoction and there is a range to choose from. Check out some of the options below and start curating all the perfect ingredients to making CBD coffee a new part of your daily wellness routine.
- No flavor or peppermint, you choose! Haygood Farms has CBD oil with no flavor or peppermint – both of which can add to your CBD coffee’s health benefits.
- You select the strength you want! You can opt for 600, 1,000 or 1,500 mg of CBD in your tincture to create the CBD coffee that perfectly fits your needs.
- CBD coffee with all the best ingredients! It’s vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and third-party tested, so you can rest assured that this addition to your coffee is pure and effective.