Do You Have Questions About Delta 8 Tincture? (We have your answers…)
Surely you’ve heard the buzz about Delta 8. Perhaps you’ve even been considering adding Delta 8 to your wellness regimen but wanted to clarify a few questions first.
That’s a good move. Before diving in, it’s always a good idea to do your homework. Haygood Farms is happy to report that we’ve done the legwork for you. This cliff note version of all things Delta 8 tincture-related and beyond should bring you up to speed. And, of course if you decide a Delta 8 tincture is on your shopping list, we have you covered there too with high quality, pure ingredients, lots of options and affordable prices.
So, let’s get you all schooled up quickly!
The National Institute of Health (NIH) reports 144 known cannabinoids that have been isolated from the cannabis plant. The two most popular cannabinoids are cannabidiol (CBD) and delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Delta 8 is now the hot topic in the cannabis industry and for lots of good reasons, including:
- It’s legal due to a loophole in the Farm Bill that renders it legal if the Delta 8 comes from the hemp plant.
- Its “high” effect is milder than that obtained from Delta 9, a desirable factor to some users.
- Delta 8 tinctures may offer therapeutic properties, including relief from nausea, anxiety, pain and sleep problems.
All the Answers To Your Top Delta 8 Tincture Related Questions:
- What is Delta 8 tincture? Delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol contains THC, the psychoactive substance found in the Cannabis sativa plant. It can be found naturally in hemp plant varieties. Delta 8 tincture is an excellent alternative for those who want to avoid smoking or vaporizing Delta 8. The tincture can be ingested on its own or added to water or your favorite drink.
- Is my Delta 8 tincture legal? Yes, the Farm Bill of 2018 made hemp legal. Delta 8 found in hemp plants is therefore legal. It is always a good idea to stay up to date on any law changes prior to your Delta 8 tincture purchase.
- Are Delta 8 tinctures strong? Delta 8 tinctures come in varying strengths usually from 1000 mg or 1500 mg. How Delta 8 will affect you depends on many variables such as your body type, your tolerance, your sensitivity, your food consumption among other factors. If you are new to Delta 8, it is always a good idea to start low and slow.
- What types of Delta 8 tinctures are there? Delta 8 tinctures are perfect taken alone right from the dropper or mixed with your favorite tea or warm water. Find it mixed with healthy essential oils for a delicious taste that comes with a multitude of benefits.
- Haygood Farms Blueberry-Lavender Delta 8 Tincture – Haygood Farms Delta 8 tincture offers 1500mg of derived Delta 8 distillate with organic MCT coconut oil and essential oils.
- Haygood Farms Lemon-Lime Delta 8 Tincture – Haygood Farms 1500mg Delta 8 tincture is a refreshing choice when coupled with organic MCT coconut oil and delicious essential oils.
- What brand of Delta 8 tincture is best? It does matter which brand of Delta 8 tincture you choose. Haygood Farms, based in Tennessee, seeks to produce only high-quality organic industrial hemp. Its Delta 8 products don’t contain any filler ingredients and all components are transparent for you to see. The potency, effectiveness and safety are all a result of this dedication to quality.
Delta 8 tinctures can be an excellent addition to your wellness regimen, and are an alternative to smoking or vaping if that is not a choice for you. When you are looking for a quality Delta 8 tincture, look no further than Haygood Farms for quality ingredients harvested in sustainable ways.
Shop Haygood Farms Delta 8 tinctures now.