10 Self Care (and Fun) Activities To Do Before Summer Ends
In what might feel like a blink of an eye, the summer of 2022 is coming to a bittersweet close. Capture the final curtain call of the season with these tips that will help you eke a few more moments of relaxation, contentment and memories that last a lifetime. A key part of your summer planning, to be truly epic, should include a self-care agenda that revolves around full spectrum hemp oil. And, don’t worry, your friends at Haygood Farms are on standby to explain exactly how to use it, what the benefits are and insider tips to help you get the optimal impacts.
You’ve seen all the lists of beach days, park picnics and backyard BBQs. This is the list centered around self-care. Here’s why self-care matters, no matter what season we are in:
- The “put your mask on first” analogy. Every time you fly on an airplane, you hear the flight attendants tell you to put your mask on first if a sudden oxygen change should occur. This analogy can help you in your everyday life. Think about it, how can you show up as a good parent, partner, employee and friend if you are depleted or stressed?
- Life has been stressful lately, am I right? The pandemic, the tumultuous social environment and now a pending economic downturn have raised the collective stress levels. All this added stress in our external world makes taking care of ourselves more important than ever before.
- The best way to stay healthy is to work on it while you’re healthy. If you’ve ever found yourself in the throes of stress, unhappiness or even worse, anxiety and depression, you know how hard stepping up self-care can be once you get into the thick of things. Having a steady self-care routine will help you know where to go when life gets “lifey.”
Summer Fun Starts With You – Grab 5 Tips For Summer Self-Care
- Treat yourself to a spa day. A spa day doesn’t have to be a facial and a massage (unless, of course, that’s what you want). Your end-of-summer spa retreat can take a new spin to include cupping, reiki, acupuncture or Yoga Nidra. These types of spa amenities are more focused on the inside than the outside appearances.
- Spend quality time with your besties. When summer ends, life gets busy. School is back in session. Work schedules get more demanding, and before we know it, the holiday season will be upon us. (Scream!) Take in some quality time with your besties and your family members over a classic movie night, an evening hike or a staycation at a local hotel.
- Read a book. If your “to read” pile has been neglected all season, there is still time to get some summer reading in. Find a spot in the shade or on your back porch and savor the last days of summer over a good read.
- Get grounded. It’s going to be cold outside soon enough and getting outdoors for some fresh air, and earthy energy will get harder. One way to reduce stress and anxiety is to get outside and explore grounding. Grounding has been theorized to improve inflammation and chronic pain, increase energy levels and strengthen immune system responses.
- Explore full spectrum hemp oil. Haygood Farms has made it its mission to offer a range of hemp-based products that can help step up your summer self-care. Haygood Farms has a range of products that we think you’ll love.
- Full spectrum hemp oil – Use our full spectrum hemp oil to ease and relieve stress and anxiety. The Haygood Farms full spectrum hemp oil is vegan, gluten-free, lab-tested and gluten-free.
- CBD blends – In a very short matter of time, we’ll be launching our AM and PM CBD blend line that will be a perfect addition to your summer self-care regimen. Watch this space for these tasty gummies that are catered to waking you up as you start the day and helping you wind down when it’s time to rest – in an all-natural way.
- AM Blend – Contains vitamin C, caffeine, L-theanine in addition to 20mg of high-quality CBD to help you gear up for the day ahead.
- PM Blend – Contains lavender, magnesium and ashwagandha in addition to 20mg of high-quality CBD for perfect sleep assistance that does not leave you feeling drowsy in the morning after.
- A range of other products for your summer self-care routine – Haygood Farms has an array of products to address your goals, whether you are looking for a good night’s sleep, stress reduction, pain relief and more. Shop our complete product line that includes:
- Delta 8 cartridges and gummies
- THC-O cartridges and shots
- CBD Pet drops and snacks
- CBD oils, capsules and gummies
- And many more
Summer 2022 is almost over. Don’t sleep on your self-care. You’ll see everyone is going to be happier that you’re happier!